- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
A proper riding position makes all the difference when you're racing or pursuing your personal best, so Sunlite offers the Alloy Tri-Bar to get you in an aerodynamic tuck. It clips to your handlebars easily and fits most road and mountain bars. The aluminum construction is light and tough for years of use, while the forearm pads keep you comfy no matter how far you push. Enter your first time trial or just shave off some precious seconds on the lunch loop!
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
$5.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
- Chainstay-mounted adjustable kickstand - Adjusts to be compatible with 24" to 29" bikes - Large rubber/plastic boot provides a stable stand platform
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
$5.59 - $6.59
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- Fits Shimano and ISIS BBs - Single key release - Shell: 15mm SHI/ISIS axle bolt one-key release - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1