Parts & Accessories
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
Warm neoprene bootie that protects your feet in very cold and wet conditions. All seams are covered with waterproof tape on the inside for optimal weather protection. The bootie also features Velcro adjuster at top, reinforcements at bottom and water-repellent zipper.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
$31.00 $47.00 34% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
Our best-selling shoe cover, this piece slips easily over road shoes to add warmth and wind protection for cool weather riding. Our AmFIB toe cover is the perfect answer to cool weather. Its softshell fabric offers terrific protection from wind and rain and is as easy to pull on as a sock. We have increased the stretch to accommodate wider shoes and sizes on the bubble. The opening is sized for any three-bolt cleat. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Simple pull-on design. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road shoes with external cleats.
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: - ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - Simple pull-on design - Reflective elements for low–light visibility - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Born out of necessity during wet and muddy Midwest gravel races, our Gravel Gaiter keeps mud, sand and gravel out of your shoes. We took inspiration from the scree gaiters used by trail runners to develop a cycling-specific version that provides maximum breathability and durability so you can ride through the worst conditions. A locking zipper keeps the Gravel Gaiter securely in place and the Hypalon midfoot strap won't get in the way during treacherous hike-a-bike sections.
$35.00 - $69.99 $35.00 - $70.00 Up to 7% Off
Durable construction combines with insulating wind and water-resistant fabric that protects feet from the coldest conditions. - Softshell fabric provides optimal wind protection and water resistance - Two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - Kevlar road bottom spreads open for easy on and off while providing superior durability - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
When the conditions get wet, keep pedaling with warm and dry feet in these easy-to-slip-on, wind- and water-protective covers. - P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection - Fleece lined interior for warmth - Waterproof, taped external seams - Second generation two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Durable rubber toe area provides superior traction on wet surfaces - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
$84.99 $84.99 - $85.00 On Sale
Reach for this shoe cover on those cold days when you're not taking no for an answer. This is our very warmest shoe cover, thanks to three-layer AmFIB softshell fabric and a quilted lining with 100g Primaloft Gold with Crosscore technology. Plus, a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keeps your feet dry through most conditions. Our anatomic design eliminates the bunching that can happen near the top of the pedal stroke, and the patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure makes them easy to put on and take off, solving one of the most frustrating parts of using shoe covers. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal weight - Patented two-stage hook-and-loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Anatomic paneling for a performance fit - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Main Body: 37% polyurethane, 33% polyester, 20% polyamide, 10% CORDURA - Lining: 100% polyamide - Made in Vietnam
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
MTB 4 Hole Cleat Receptacle Plate from Sidi.
Soft Instep Closure 2 - Kaos - Genius - Cape - Dominator
Page 1 of 2 Next page