$24.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- Large volume casing with smooth cruiser-style tread perfect for sand and boardwalks - Block tread pattern with small siping helps evacuate water without effecting rolling resistance - Bead: Wire
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
$19.99 - $29.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs - 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
$48.35 - $59.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$33.95 - $39.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
$31.00 - $49.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Bridging the gap - High-volume casing - Ideal for technical XC race courses - Medium knob height - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
$59.99 - $72.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$35.00 - $84.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
$45.00 - $72.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Nevegal Sport is the steel bead version of Kenda's ultimate mountain tire. - Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain - DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
$34.99 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - All-conditions tread and large volume for traction and fast rolling
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
$39.99 - $44.99
Carefree riding on country paths & lanes. The Country Plus is just the thing for carefree riding on country paths & lanes. Thorns lose their sting – at least as far as the tires are concerned, and the tread is ideally patterned for field and forest excursions. The tough PlusBreaker effectively fends off thorns and stones.
The globetrotter. You can’t develop a tire for globetrotters on the drawing board. So that is why all of Tilmann Waldthaler’s experience has been put to use in the development of the TravelContact. His requirements were obvious: a robust carcass with a high carrying capacity and protection against chafing and cuts, effective puncture resistance and last but not least, a tread that makes it possible to explore paths around the world quickly and safely. A foldable version is of course also available to take along as a spare. The TravelContact is ideal for touring all kinds of routes – along the Weser river in Germany or the best bikespots in the world. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
$39.95 - $39.99
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Page 1 of 6 Next page