Giant FlexPoint Dual Suspension Bike. Air Adjustable Front and Rear Shocks.
Float through rock gardens. Feel the flow on technical singletrack. This full-suspension 29er makes it easy to experience the latest trail-taming technologies for a smooth, confident ride.
Modern mountain bike trails are fun, flowy, and challenging. Stance 29 gets you in sync with the terrain, so you can ride with more confidence and have more fun. The lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame features our FlexPoint rear suspension system for a smooth, balanced ride that keeps you in control. It gives you 120mm of smooth suspension travel in the rear and 130mm up front. Combine that with the added stability of 29-inch wheels and you get a confident ride to help you crush challenging descents and climb with greater traction and speed.
Attainable trail performance
- Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff, and durable ALUXX aluminum, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
- FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
29er confidence and control
- Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension
- Fork: Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, custom tuned for Giant
- Wheels: Giant AM 29 alloy, tubeless ready
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet, 30t
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice
See The Same Item for Less? We'll match a competitor’s price.*
*How it works, item must be: 1) In-stock and available at competitor’s store. 2) Exact same item. 3) Lower price must be verifiable. Some exceptions apply, Contact store manager for details.
|Frame||ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension|
|Fork||Giant Crest 34 RCL, 130mm, custom tuned for Giant|
|Rear Shock||Suntour Raidon R, 184.15/44.45, custom tuned for Giant|
Front: 110 x 15 thru-axle
Rear: 141mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Giant AM 29 alloy, tubeless ready|
Front: Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
Rear: Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29 x 2.35", EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore, 10-51|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect Trail, 31.8|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT201|
|Seat Post||Giant Connect, 30.9|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue Ashes / Small||04712878693654||2101006604||210000020343|
|Blue Ashes / Medium||04712878693661||2101006605||210000020347|
|Blue Ashes / Large||04712878693678||2101006607||210000020350|
|Blue Ashes / X-Large||04712878693685||2101006608||210000020353|
|Gloss Gunmetal Black/Matte Black / Small||04712878693555||2101006504||210000020331|
|Gloss Gunmetal Black/Matte Black / Medium||04712878693562||2101006505||210000020334|
|Gloss Gunmetal Black/Matte Black / Large||04712878693579||2101006507||210000020338|
|Gloss Gunmetal Black/Matte Black / X-Large||04712878693586||2101006508||210000020341|