The Pinnacle of E-Bike Technology and Performance
The Apex is the highest point, the summit, the top of the mountain. Built to take you and your gear deep into the backcountry and up the steepest trails without breaking a sweat.
QuietKat’s most popular electric bike for hunters and anglers features a long range integrated battery and motor system and comes equipped with high end performance components including our custom inverted front fork, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain. The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability on the roughest terrain. Simply put, the Apex is the pinnacle of QuietKat’s hardtail electric bike lineup.
The Apex is a powerful workhorse that includes a heavy-duty integrated pannier rack, molded to the frame for maximum strength and capability. Built to scale the steepest trails while hauling large loads, you can attach anything you need for your adventure including pannier bags, firearms, bow/tool holders, trailers, snowboards, and much more.
Often referred to as the "pickup truck" of eBikes, the Apex doesn't compromise. For 2022, the Apex includes our latest innovations in technology, including a refined 150mm inverted front suspension fork and an updated 16AH battery so you can go farther than ever before on a single charge.
- Powerful 750W mid-drive motor to get you and your gear up steep ascents in silence.
- Smooth operation: 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs allow for consistently smooth operation in all weather conditions and seasons.
- 9 Speeds: A heavy-duty 11-36T cassette and SRAM 9-speed drivetrain provide a wide range of gearing for conquering steep hills and rough terrain.
- Advanced brakes: Tektro 4-Piston hydraulic brakes provide confidence and control when navigating steep descents on rugged terrain with large cargo loads.
- Easy transport: The Apex is the go-to option for hunters and outdoorsmen or women needing to transport heavy gear over large distances, capable of carrying up to 325 pounds on the frame alone, you can bring everything you need.
- All-terrain tires: Equipped with premium quality all-terrain fat tires, get you where you need to go in any season or adverse weather conditions.
- Top-quality components: QuietKat’s top-level performance component kit includes an upgraded adjustable 150mm inverted air suspension fork, 4-Piston Hydraulic Brakes, and a heavy-duty SRAM 9-speed drivetrain.
- Advanced motor power: Powered by a mid-drive motor paired with 10 levels of pedal assist and a quick-disconnect thumb throttle.
- Carry heavy gear: The Apex is compatible with our two-wheeled game trailer as well as our single-wheeled cargo trailer to bring all your gear along for the ride. The heavy-duty pannier rack system allows hunters and overlanders to carry heavy gear more and quickly attach a variety of accessories.
- Multiple colors and sizes: The Apex has various new color options and a 15.5" frame option for smaller riders, along with our 17" and 19" models.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple Modes: Ride in confidence with flexible modes to meet any style of riding including a Throttle, Eco-Assist, Sport-Assist, and Walk Assist modes.
|A-Effective Top Tube (mm)||663.5||678||678|
|B-Actual Top Tube (mm)||634.5||635||631|
|D-Seat Tube C-T (mm)||432||432||483|
|H-Front Centre (mm)||728||727||727|
|K-Fork Length/Axle to Crown (mm)||505||565||565|
|L-BB Drop (mm)||42||36.5||36.5|
|M-BB Height (mm)||298||322||343.5|
|N-Head Tube (mm)||180||180||180|
|17-inch||5'6" - 6'0"|
|Fork||150mm Inverted Air-Suspension Fork|
|Brakes||Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic|
|Accessories & Extras||Removable Thumb Throttle|
|Battery||16AH/48V | 768 Wh | 12 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.