The Wolf Tooth Resolve Dropper Post is the first dropper post to use a self-bleeding cartridge. It has the shortest stack height of any dropper post on the market, has a short insertion depth, is one of the lightest dropper posts, and is completely serviceable at home.
- Self-Bleeding Resolve Cartridge: At the heart of Resolve Dropper Post is a self-bleeding cartridge that removes air from the fluid chamber with every actuation. All dropper posts can get air in the chamber, which leads to sag and squish. Resolve Dropper Post is the only dropper post that purges air from the chamber, which means you'll never need to buy a new cartridge as you do with all other dropper posts.
- Shortest Stack Height: The shortest stack height of any dropper post means that Resolve can get your saddle lower than any other dropper post. The lower your saddle, the more room you have to maneuver your bike on drops and techy descents.
- Weight and weight per travel is equal to the best: Resolve Dropper Post is one of the most lightweight dropper posts on the market when it comes to grams per millimeter of travel. It's as much as 26% lighter than other dropper posts of the same travel size.
- Short Insertion Length: When a dropper post has a short insertion length, longer travel options are unlocked for more bikes. A short insertion length is vital for smaller bikes, frames with curved seat tubes, and frames with seat tubes that have bottle bosses.
- Travel Reduction with Spacers: The travel length of your Resolve dropper post can be customized in order to suit your bike and saddle height. Spacer kits are sold separately or those who would like to have the adjustment made later by their local shop mechanic. If you are comfortable with working on suspension components, you may be able to complete the installation yourself.
|Black / 30.9mm / 0mm / 125mm||810006806243||RES-309-125|
|Black / 30.9mm / 0mm / 160mm||810006806250||RES-309-160|
|Black / 30.9mm / 0mm / 200mm||810006806267||RES-309-200|
|Black / 31.6mm / 0mm / 200mm||810006806298||RES-316-200|