Wheels Mfg original BB86/92 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM BB86 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 114g
$114.99 - $122.59
External English (BSA) threaded bottom bracket for 73mm shells. Wheels Mfg uses only Enduro bearings and silicone seals for the most durable and smoothest bottom brackets available. Fully serviceable. Includes: (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell (1) - 1.8mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell (1) - 0.7mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers (1) - Wave Washer Direct replacement for SRAM/Truvativ GXP bottom brackets! - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI) - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68-73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm - Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm - Weight: 116g
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
$7.99 - $19.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS BB Shell Width (mm): 68 Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37 Spindle Length: 118 BB/Frame Interface: English Defined Color: Black
$60.99 $60.99 - $74.99 Up to 19% Off
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
Shimano STANDARD BOTTOM BRACKET, BB-UN300, SPINDLE: SQUARE TYPE, SHELL: BSA 68MM, SPINDLE: 127.5MM (D-EL), W/FIXING BOLT
SHIMANO quality/performance cartridge bearing square bottom bracket Better chainline stability with chain line stabilizer Series: Shimano Tourney TX800 Series Fits JIS square-taper cranksets Hollow spindle Crankarm fixing bolts sold separately Adapter material: Aluminum
- Simple and reliable square taper bottom bracket - Replaces both BB-UN26 and BB-UN55 - Sealed cartridge bearings - Cr-Mo axle - For bicycles equipped with a chain case, select BB-UN300-K - For E-type front derailleur compatibility, choose BB-UN300-E - Fixing bolts not included; Shimano FC-E6000 bolts suggested
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$31.99 - $49.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$43.99 - $54.99
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
$46.00 - $49.99
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
Bottom brackets from FSA for non-threaded applications. - Spindle Interface Type: FSA MegaExo 19 - BB Shell Width (mm): 86 - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 - BB/Frame Interface: BB86
$54.99 - $69.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- Bottom brackets for e*thirteen XCX, TRS, and LG1 cranks. Also compatible with older Fifteen.G cranks (requires spacer and wave washer kit) - 7075-T6 black anodized cups with custom angular contact bearings - One year no questions ask - Model: EXA+ - Interface: P3 Connect - Shell: English - For installation of BSA bottom brackets, use e*thirteen BB tool (included with cranksets) or a 1-3/4" 12 point socket
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 29mm spindle diameter SRAM DUB compatible cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. Bottom Bracket Includes: - BB Cups with bearings - 2x Silicone dust seals - 2x 0.5mm crank spindle spacers - 2x 1.0mm crank spindle spacers - 1x 2.5mm crank spindle spacer - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, PF30/83 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 83mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm - Over Bearing Width: 86.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell - Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields - Weight: 126g Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell ID, 86 – 92mm wide BB shell) and 29mm diameter spindle SRAM DUB compatible cranks: - BB386EVO - BB392EVO - BBRIGHT - PF30 with 83mm wide BB shell (downhill)
Page 1 of 8 Next page