$7.99 - $14.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
$39.00 - $49.99
The radical new look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry - Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
$29.99 - $99.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
$11.99 - $51.00
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
$20.99 - $49.99
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
$16.99 - $54.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
- Replacement steel sprockets for 1-piece BMX cranks - Mount Compatibility: 1-piece - Teeth: 43T - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Tooth Type: Standard
- CNC machined 6061-T6 alloy - Fits 1-piece and 3-piece BMX cranks - 23.8mm hole for 1-piece cranks with shims for 19/22mm 3-piece cranks included - Hard anodized coating - Unique, 1/8" quiet drive technology - Mount Compatibility: 1-piece/3-piece - Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8"
- Replacement steel sprockets for 1-piece BMX cranks - Mount Compatibility: 1-piece - Teeth: 44T - Chain Compatibility: 1/2 x 3/32" - Tooth Type: Standard
- Boost/Fat direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Material: AL6061 - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s - Offset: 3mm
Page 1 of 1