Non-impact total body workout.
Over 10 unique styles on display.
In stock and ready to be delivered.
Your local source for top rated Ellipticals
- Quality Cross-Trainers That Last
- Expert Local Service
- Professional Delivery & Assembly
Try Before You Buy
In our showroom you can do some real life, side by side comparisons between brands and models and find out which one is right for you. So put on your sneakers and come on in.
Why Elliptical Machines?
- No impact on the joints
- More efficient workout
- Builds bone density
- Easy to use
Save your knees! Elliptical Trainers give you a low-impact full-body workout with a natural motion. Martins Bike Shop offers models with space saving folding design. Ramp and stride adjust models are what you need to keep elliptical workouts exciting and comfortable.
Martins Bike Shop stocks and sells a large selection of top rated ellipticals that continually get top reviews by consumers and fitness professionals.
- Front Drive
- A common type of elliptical where the resistance system is in front of the user’s feet.
- Core Drive
- A more advanced design with the resistance system at the side of the elliptical. These ellipticals have a very balanced feel, and also a smaller foot print.
- Suspension Elliptical
- Foot treadles are 'suspended' from a ball bearing pivot point. This allows for super smooth motion without the need for a wheel and rail system. Another benefit is that your foot moves in the most natural arc type movement.
- Ascent Trainer
- An elliptical with an adjustment system to vary stride pattern. Sometimes called ramp adjust. Being able to adjust the height and length of the stride allows the user to vary the stride so it is more comfortable. Also more calories are burned by raising the incline.