700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Campagnolo BORA WTO 33 Front Wheels. Each component of these wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve aerodynamic performance. The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal width of 19mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tires. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tires. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - USB cup-and-cone bearing system - Wheel Size: 700c - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Clincher, Tubeless Ready Clincher
The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. Aerodynamic hubs and ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system in the hubs themselves: every design choice has been made with a view to optimizing performance. - USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings - The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher or a tubeless tire - 19mm inner width enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28mm tires Specifications: - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
Innovating the wheel that for years has been a market benchmark might have seemed difficult and risky, but the Campy Tech Lab designers have managed to maintain those characteristics of flexibility and ease of handling that have made this high-profile wheel easy to steer, high performing and safe. The Bora Ultra 50 bursts onto the market not only with introduction of the new tire bed dedicated to the clincher, but also with improvements to the previous version in terms of lightness, aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort thanks to use of the new wider rim and front and rear hubs with different diameters. The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry. Plus, extremely clean-cut aesthetics guaranteed by innovative water-transfer graphics. All without giving up on the extreme smoothness, which has become the market benchmark and is the result of use of CULT bearings. - 50mm Full Carbon rim guarantees the best quality available on the market - Long-lasting smoothness is ensured by CULT bearings, nine times better performing than a standard solution - Internationally one-of-a-kind AC3 technology guarantees unique performance by the Bora Ultra 50 also when braking - Excellent grip between brake pad and rim allows for gradual, constant braking and shorter stopping distances, even in wet conditions - Dedicated brake pads (red compound) guarantee reliability and durability - Aerodynamic spokes, wider profile, carbon hubs, CULT bearings, self-locking aluminum nipples, oversize flanges and much more - The distinctive G3 design of the rear wheel guarantees excellent stiffness and an unmistakable look - Weight: 1,435 grams
- Lightweight 33mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1395g per pair
- Lightweight 33mm deep aerodynamic carbon disc brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing front and rear for maximum power transfer and braking performance - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1485g per pair
- 45mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1496g per pair
- 45mm deep aerodynamic carbon disc brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing front and rear for maximum power transfer and braking performance - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1520g per pair
A wheel that is requested by passionate cycle lovers to seasoned professionals alike. Light enough to tackle the steepest of climbs yet strong and flexible enough to affront the roughest of roads. The Calima wheelset offers to all cyclists the possibility to experience the renowned quality and technology of Campagnolo. - A high-performance entry-level wheelset - Light, low profile C17 rims offer great reactivity - G3 spoke pattern on the rear wheel offers greater stiffness and durability - Hubs with cartridge bearings and steel axles - 1826g (pair)
- Campagnolo's first dedicated gravel wheel - UD carbon fiber with laquerless finish, ASTM 2 & DIN EN 17406 Category 2 certified - Proprietary 2-way fit technology, no need for tubeless tape - Asymmetrical rim profile with mini-hook to sustain higher pressures on smaller tires, 25mm internal width can handle 38mm up to 76mm tires - 1485g wheelset weight, 120kg weight limit
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and can quite easily take on the role of the cyclist's only wheel or the perfect training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and effortless rideability. It is ideal for aerodynamic race bikes and it responds perfectly to the needs of both triathletes and roulers who looking to perform well on climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be carried out with precision. Additionally, the very comfortable features of the internal width of 19 mm will shine in the Endurance segment.
A new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco aluminum wheel unique. Aerodynamic yet easy to handle, responsive and lightweight yet with all the advantages of a clincher wheel with aluminum braking track. They are suitable for any kind of route. The Scirocco meets the needs of amateurs and "granfondo" fans, while giving heaps of rigidity when you have to get out of the saddle and sprint. - New 35mm aluminum profile guarantees better aerodynamic penetration - Grooves on the rim ensure low weight - Spokes stay in place thanks to the anti-spoke rotation technology system - MEGA G3 technology on the cassette side increases torsional stiffness - Hub in aluminum - Aluminum axles and nipples
- The only Gravel Certified Campagnolo wheels, with EKAR compatible N3W Freehub Body - Hole-Free upper bridge for tape-free tubeless setup - Carbon construction with Campagnolo's G3 spoking system for maximum power transfer and Disc Brake performance - 21mm internal channel for compatibility with 25, 28, and 30mm tires - 2-Way Technology allows for either clincher or tubeless setups - Black on Black Dark Label graphics
Campagnolo Zonda Disc Wheels are a benchmark for all aluminum disc brake wheelsets. It features a completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes. The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist. - Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs. - 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market. - The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
Page 1 of 1