WHETHER YOU'RE LOOKING AHEAD TO PARK DAYS, STARING DOWN A ROCKY LINE YOU’RE DETERMINED TO CONQUER, OR PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST ENDURO RACE – THE ALL-NEW INTRIGUE LT EQUIPS YOU WITH THE VERSATILITY OF ADJUSTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY, THE DURABILITY OF ALUXX SL-GRADE ALUMINUM AND THE ULTRA-SMOOTH PERFORMANCE OF MAESTRO SUSPENSION SO YOU CAN SAY "YES!" TO IT ALL.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Performance Long Travel Trail
Lightweight ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum frameset with integrated down tube storage features a slacker head tube angle for confidence on technical terrain and a longer reach to keep you centered and in control in the corners. The 150mm of Maestro rear wheel suspension has been custom-tuned by women who shred, for women who shred. And paired with 160mm of front suspension, you’ve got a bike that is equal parts agile and burly.
Adjustable Frame Geometry
Equipped with the new flip chip Maestro 3, you can easily change the head tube and seat tube angles, bottom bracket height, and rear wheel size* to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and your personal riding style. *Sizes M and L only
Best of Both Wheels
Frame sizes XS and S are solely designed for a MX configuration – 29-inch wheel up front and 27.5-inch wheel in the rear. This setup optimizes rear wheel travel, provides a playful and nimble rear end and a fast-rolling, stable front end. Frame sizes M and L come equipped with 29-inch wheels up front and in the rear with the ability to run a 27.5-inch wheel in the rear. This provides two unique riding characteristics – fast and comfortable or quick and nimble – allowing you to customize your setup for how and where you ride. *27.5-inch wheel sold separately for frame sizes M and L
TECHS & FEATURES:
MAESTRO SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
- Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, this fork steerer tube technology uses oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
FLIP CHIP - MAESTRO 3
- This all-new technology allows you to quickly adjust the geometry of your bike to better suit riding conditions and rear-wheel size choice. Using two different flip chips – a combination of high/ low and a dedicated mid-position chip – riders can change the head tube angle, seat tube angle, and bottom bracket height using eccentric hardware located on the upper rocker arm of the rear suspension.
ALUXX SL ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This high-performance, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for high-performance ride quality.
ADVANCED FORGED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- A state-of-the-art, high-pressure molding process used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer, and stronger than similar aluminum components.
|LOW | MID | HIGH||LOW | MID | HIGH||LOW | MID | HIGH||LOW | MID | HIGH|
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||370||390||420||450|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||76.2° | 76.6° | 77.0°||76.2° | 76.6° | 77.0°||77.3° | 77.6° | 78.0°||77.3° | 77.6° | 78.0°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||552 | 552 | 550||567 | 566 | 565||581 | 580 | 579||603 | 602 | 601|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||95||95||100||110|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||64.7° | 65.1° | 65.5°||64.6° | 65.1° | 65.5°||64.8° | 65.1° | 65.5°||64.8° | 65.1° | 65.5°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||44||44||44||44|
|G||TRAIL (mm)||131 | 127.9 | 124.8||131.6 | 127.8 | 124.8||130.6 | 127.7 | 124.8||130.5 | 127.7 | 124.8|
|H||WHEELBASE (mm)||1166 | 1166 | 1164||1183 | 1180 | 1179||1208 | 1207 | 1207||1232 | 1231 | 1231|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||443 | 442 | 440||443 | 442 | 440||443 | 442 | 440||443 | 442 | 440|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||25 | 20 | 15||24 | 20 | 15||35 | 30 | 25||35 | 30 | 25|
|K||STACK (mm)||629 | 627 | 624||628 | 627 | 624||628 | 625 | 622||637 | 634 | 631|
|L||REACH (mm)||398 402 | 406||413 417 | 421||439 442 | 447||459 | 462 | 467|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||613 | 613 | 613||674 | 674 | 674||712 | 712 | 712||750 | 750 | 750|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||760||760||760||780|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||40||50||50||50|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||165||170||170||170|
|X-Small||4'11" - 5'4"|
|Small||5'2" - 5'7"|
|Medium||5'5" - 5’9"|
|Large||5'7" - 5'11"|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade aluminum front and rear triangles, 150mm Maestro Suspension, flip chip, integrated down tube storage|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, 160mm, Motion Control damper, Boost, 15x110, 110 Maxle Stealth, tapered, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Liv|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance 185/55, custom tuned for Liv|
|Rims||Giant AM, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 30mm inner width XS/S: [F] 29, [R] 27.5 M/L: [F]29, [R]29|
|Tires||[F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT, 3C Max Terra, EXO, TR, tubeless [R, size M and L] Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4WT, 3C Max Terra, EXO, TR, or [R, size XS and S] Maxxis Dissector 27.5x2.4WT, 3C Max Terra, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t, 55mm chainline XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:170mm|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, 1x12|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Brakes||Tektro M745, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]203mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HDM-745|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact, 35mm XS: 760mm, S:760mm, M:760mm, L:780mm|
|Tape/Grips||Liv Tactal single lock-on XS/S: 120mm, M/L: 130mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact TR35, 35mm XS:40mm, S:50mm, M:50mm, L:50mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote XS: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M & L: 150mm travel / 30.9|
|Accessories & Extras||MRP AMg CS chainguide, 3M tailgate protector, tubeless prepared, max tire size 2.5", max chainring size 32t|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Forged Iron / Small||04712878825314||2301096104||210000029063|
|Forged Iron / Medium||04712878825321||2301096105||210000029064|