The first thing you notice about the all-new t50 is how comfortable it is to use. The buttons and handrail are at just the right spot for walking or running. Ultra-stable construction. Incredibly natural-feeling cushioning system. Watch the HD Sprint 8 training videos right from the treadmill’s screen. Available with a variety of console options.
- 20" x 60" RUNNING SURFACE
- Upgraded speed and incline control buttons
- Aluminum straddle covers
- 7 year parts warranty*
Matrix offers multiple console options for this unit.
- XR: Console is the most basic. It has a one-color LCD display. Much like most fitness equipment you have used at the gym, etc. It has Wifi connectivity for keeping track of your workout data. A basic form of the Sprint 8 training program is included.
- XER: New interactive console includes apps for entertainment, coaching, and fitness tracking. 10” full color touch screen. Explore the world with Virtual Active trails. Connects via WiFi.
- XIR: All features of the XER above, plus has a larger 16” touch screen. Especially nice for using Netflix and Youtube apps or the Virtual Active trails. Includes ‘web browser’ and ‘my media’ app not found on XER.
- XIR-02 w/iFit: All features of the XIR above plus you can now: Stream workouts via a new iFit app, connect to other 3rd party apps on your phone or tablet via FTMS, use the console as a TV or computer screen via the HDMI-in port, and more. Only $200 more up front cost, 1 year free iFit subscription included. Current iFit subscription price is $180 to $396 per year
- All stated warranties are limited warranties, see the manufacturer’s documentation for exact duration of warranty and other warranty details.
- Please review our Return Policy
- All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice. Photo for concept only. Photo may not be actual model or color described.