Take On Tough Terrain With Confidence
The new Warrior features our long-range integrated battery and mid-drive motor system along with updated frame geometry resulting in refined weight distribution to optimize ride quality and handling on tough terrain. Adjustable dropouts make it easy to adjust the wheelbase for flexibility or run a single-speed drivetrain for simplicity.
The Warrior features the power and large torque advantage of a mid-drive motor with our budget-friendly performance component package. An integrated rack and compatibility with most QuietKat accessories make the Warrior an excellent choice to explore the outdoors and the perfect bike for hunting and fishing in rolling hills to rough back roads.
- Engineered for the outdoors: Built tough to tackle moderately steep terrain and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Top-quality motor: The Warrior's powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountains without compromise.
- Improved suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 120 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the adjustable coil-suspension fork.
- Advanced brakes: Outfitted with Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- All-Terrain fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes available, from medium 17-inch or large 19-inch frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- 8 Speeds: Built with a wide SRAM 8-speed drivetrain that takes the abuse of the large amounts of power the Warrior produces and allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
|A-Effective Top Tube (mm)||668||668|
|B-Actual Top Tube (mm)||635||631|
|D-Seat Tube C-T (mm)||432||483|
|H-Front Centre (mm)||711||710.5|
|K-Fork Length/Axle to Crown (mm)||515||515|
|L-BB Drop (mm)||58||58|
|M-BB Height (mm)||322.5||322.5|
|N-Head Tube (mm)||180||180|
|17-inch||5'6" - 6'0"|
|Fork||Adjustable Coil Suspension Fork|
|Tires||26” x 4.5” All-Terrain|
|Brakes||Tektro Mechanical Disc|
|Accessories & Extras||5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode|
|Battery||12.8AH/48V | 614Wh | 10 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.